I don't even care to admit it! AND, I got a new purse. I have to admit that my new devotional and book have been such an encouragement to me, if you are even REMOTELY trying to face the same fight, then I'd encourage you to get the book @ Lifeway called "Made to Crave". I REALLY REALLY like the devotional - and for those of you who TRULY know me....this is a stretch!
I purchased 2 pair of size 16 pants (I guess my mind thinks I'm going to be hanging out here in these 16's for a while) but I'm taking them back to Sear's and getting 14's because....baby I'm moving on down and fixin' to roll out of these! Ready to pass them along to a friend who is shrinking with me! ;)
Breakfast: cereal
Snack: yogurt (my apple was bad) :'(
Lunch: meatloaf, wild rice and greenbeans
Snack: EAS and PB
Dinner: rice, 1 tbsp of corn and meatloaf
I will admit....I'm SO USED to wearing "high-cut" jeans and these threw me for a loop! I gave myself elephant hoof trying to make low-rise jeans high-rise! BAHAHA! Yes, I said it!
Nikki had me come up with a list of "I Am's" last week and I thought it was great for me personally and to maybe have other clients do it. Well, I was a bit candid with them, b/c I thought that no-one would see it but us. Well, you should never say that you're gonna do something if you have no intentions of doing it....because two of my "I am's" were
"I am going to use my
experience to change the lives of other people with the same
struggles. AND I am
going to grow in this process of shrinking."
My initial response to the e-mail was CRAP....She threw that out there...for EVERYONE to see! Oh yeah....Thanks God for reminding me.....(mouth closed)! Thank you Mack! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment