OK, so I had handled the majority of the days situations rather well. Everyone at work went out to Casa Vieja for lunch for Marks Birthday today, and I volunteered to stay behind and answer the phones. It was encouraging for me to make it through that! I ate my lunch, went to Sear's and got a size 12,13, and 14 pair of pants. I REFUSE to stay a 16!
I got to church thinking that I was doing ok. And then....there it was....the largest Red Velvet cake (made by Publix) sitting on the dessert table. I broke out in an all out sweat. I pulled out my devotional to try to take my mind off of it. Since EVERY flipping friend I know & my hubby were eating it....and telling me HOW WONDERFUL it was. Even offering me just a little piece or bite. I refrained, but I thought Well ya know what.....ya gonna get fat so there - eat it suckas!
I got home and dinner (that had been in the crock-pot) smelled funny to me, and apparently to Larry too, and so I had to make the fam a quick "plan b" aka....pizza! I got to eat....meatloaf.....AGAIN! UGH!
So THEN, I went in my room and in walks my oldest with a piece of the red velvet cake. Really Satan? Could you be ANY MORE BLATANT with trying to take me out? You know what....I got this! Even if I have to totally LOSE IT in front of a lot of people!
Now, since I was SO DISTRACTED during my devotional....I can't even remember one word of it! So, I'm going to go read it again! Night!
Breakfast: cereal
Snack: grapes and yogurt
Lunch: meatloaf, corn and rice
Snack: EAS and PB
Dinner: meatloaf
No comments:
Post a Comment