Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 156 - Am I done wallowing in the mud?

So, that was the question that smacked me in the face today from my very best friend.  And I have to admit sometimes, she's the only one who can smack it out of me without me getting my feelings hurt, because I know she means it with the best intentions. 

The day started off and pretty well followed the theme of BLAH!

Breakfast: brownie - leftover from Dr. Cohen's meeting last night
Snack: none
Lunch: 3 pieces of turkey bacon, potato, 1 piece of pizza, 1 piece of cheese bread and garlic sauce
Snack: EAS drink and a handful of chocolate almonds
Dinner: ham, potato salad, cheese

OK, so like I said I've been in self-distruct mode for 2 days now.  I mentioned that I was going to cheat and eat a carrot-cake cupcake and my boss instructed me that I can't because I've done too well.  Well, this was in the morning meeting and my personality is that of DON'T tell me what I can or cannot have! I AM AN ADULT, so I had a bit of a rebellious day! There I said it!

I was crappy towards my co-workers and for that, I'm sorry.  I've wallowed in the mud today, but I also see there's someone willing to come in here to rescue me, and for that I'm greatful!

No comments:

Post a Comment