Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 157 - SO STOKED

OK, so Nikki has TOTALLY re-vamped my entire diet according to my blood type and I am STOKED! Like SERIOUSLY EXCITED!! You see, half of the foods I LOVE and have CRAVED since December are back on my menu!  I told her that since these are all "compatible" foods with my blood type, then maybe that explains why I have CRAVED it SOOOO much! I CAN'T WAIT to eat tomorrow....and I'm full right now...I know that sounds stupid!

Breakfast: oatmeal cookie, turkey bacon
Snack: yogurt, 1/2 carrot cake cupcake
Lunch: turkey bacon, cucumbers, pasta with maranara sauce
Snack: EAS drink, almonds
Dinner: hamburger (on bun) with mayo, tomato and peas and green beans

So, I say without issue that I'm totally over the splurges - because I'm looking forward to eating my new meal plan starting tomorrow.  I tell you, I was SO EXCITED over this that when I went to the store tonight, I had forgotten my plan and 100% remembered EVERY ITEM I'm now allowed to have (except the vitamin) LOL! I have severe issues when it comes to food!  Well, everyone have a great night, tomorrow's a new day and Kashi cereal awaits me! May I add, it's a SAD DAY when you are basing your Kashi cereal selection on "which box has more protein per serving" - OMGSH I have LOST IT! This chick (Nikki) has infiltrated my mind.....10 more days and I'll be 31.....wonder what I'll weigh then?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment