well today has been one of those days and I'm not going to lie, I gave in to emotional eating. And yes, I ate a bowl of ice cream tonight. And was it as good as my head told me it would be??.....well, not so much, but it was alright.
Breakfast: oats
Snack: shake
Lunch: BBQ and potatoes
Snack: missed
Dinner: chicken patty, corn and green beans
I went to the gym and tried to do my workout....well that ended up poorly. I swear my knee has to have gotten used to being jacked b/c it hurts worse doing it with the brace on. Then, I went to Walmart got some stuff I needed and came home and ate ice cream. Will I do it again?? Probably not b/c it just wasn't "all that" so whatever on that! I'm tired, still irritable and I'm going to bed.
Weigh in today, I gained 4 ounces. I still lost some inches though. So there ya have it!

No comments:
Post a Comment