Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 129 - Ooops I did it again....

Well, I was on track today until....until Snack #2!!  You see what had happened was.....well, we'll get to that in a minute.  I did have one of those days that I had to go get my son from school.  He actually successfully ran out of the school today! Ummm.....yeah!. So, after 3.5 hours of him going nuts, they called me to come get him.  I truly do feel bad for his teacher, because she has no recourse. 

Breakfast: oats with protein powder and PB
Snack: smoothie with glutamine and protein powder
Lunch: had to go to lunch with Dr. C and Grace today, so I improvised salad, baked potato with a little butter and salt and pepper and a turkey club less the cheese and bread
Snack: blueberry greek yogurt and nuts (Nikki has me off dairy, but I've wanted the yogurt for a week now.  Well, since it had LESS sugar than my 1 serving of fruit, I ate it.  AND it had 10 grams of protein)
Dinner: Brown Rice spaghetti

It was the meal planned for tonight.  I had to kind of make it up as I went along....so I did.  I'm looking forward to Fit Camp tomorrow and Saturday....I know I'm the world's biggest dork, but one of my all-time favorite things I love to do is organize stuff and help people.  I know - DORK! LOL! Oh well, it'll be fun!

OH, and my newest favorite purchase for my fitness journey is the GE single serve blender shown above I got it and ALL of the stuff shown for $19.99 at Wal-mart.  Who needs a bullet?


No comments:

Post a Comment