Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 128 - floating

OK, I would first like to start by saying that I would appreciate it if everyone would pray for my husband.  He and I have been together almost 8 years and I have only ever seen him as discouraged as he was tonight three times before.  All of those being when one of the boys were in the hospital.  Tonight I actually saw him cry - which like me, he does not do unless he feels he has done all he can do.  His work situation is extremely bad right now, he would like for me to be home with the kids and he feels he is in a dead-end job with no possibility of advancement.  Basically, he's being taken advantage of in a MAJOR way, and after 5 years, it's finally getting to him!  So please pray for doors of opportunity and for God to lift the burden he feels he has to be strong and carry alone. 

My day was good today.

Breakfast: oatmeal w/ protein powder and PB
Snack: smoothie
Lunch: potatoes, turkey, carrots, hummus and cucumber
Snack: almonds, turkey bacon and apples

I drank SO MUCH water today that I could literally FLOAT AWAY!!!

I'm really looking forward to just getting away on Friday, however for my husband, I almost feel like it's bad timing.  Well, I'm off to bed for the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment