Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 127 - weighing in

Well today I went to my weigh-in.  I am officially 199.0 pounds again.  But do you really "celebrate" when you've pretty well been there for 3 weeks already and it was your own fault you gained the week before?? Guess not.  I can at least say that I lost another inch and a half this week! 

The part that's pretty cool is these are the comparisons of where I started and where I am:

THEN:                                                             NOW:
Natural Waist:        43 inches                          36 inches           7      INCHES LOST
WAIST @ Navel: 51 inches                           39.5 inches       11.5 INCHES LOST
HIPS @ ILLIAC: 54 inches                           44 inches           10 INCHES LOST
Thigh:                   24 inches                           22 inches             2 INCHES LOST

That adds us to a grand total of 30.5 inches of fat lost! When I look at it like that, I can't be TOO upset about my progress, except that I'm not further along....and that's MY fault! UGH!!  I know that I should be as focused as when I first started, but after a while, it seems that "life" begins to get in the way!  Things begin to creep in and distract and my focus has just been thrown COMPLETELY off!

I have to also admit that I get aggrivated that other people around me can eat whatever they want...UGH! Like dinner tonight....I cooked exactly what my family WANTED to eat, but I HAD to completely separate myself from them to get through dinner - all the while I was CURSING in my head! I cooked them 3 pounds of bacon, a dozen fried eggs and toast - my dinner was NOWHERE NEARLY as exciting as theirs. 

Breakfast: oats with protein powder and PB
Snack: strawberry smoothie
Lunch: cucumbers, tomatoes, hummus, carrots, potatoes, tenderloin and peas
Snack: turkey, almonds and apples
Dinner: 3 scrambled eggs with bell pepper, onion powder, salt and pepper

Well that's it for the night! Not much to write home about!

No comments:

Post a Comment