Well, tomorrow is a weigh-in and you know my usual response, I'm not looking forward to it. Isn't there a scripture that says "be sure your sins will find you out?" Well, I'm sure everything that I did last week aka: 4 pcs of cake, candy, lack of water, skipped meals etc... will be to my detriment!
Today was a "good" day, however, I know that it'll not make up for the suckiness of the rest of my week!
Breakfast: oats with protein powder
Snack: smoothie
Lunch: greenbeans and burger
Snack: nuts, strawberries and meat
Dinner: grilled tenderloin and peas
I have drank more in water today than I have in the past 2 weeks I'm sure. The gym was BURNING up....I was sweating like a PIG! And I think I cursed Nikki in my mind. One more progression....REALLY??!!?? Well, today's workout kicked my butt....literally! And once again, I was shaking like I was enjoying it....well....not so much! I think when I'm doing the Single leg DB deadlift...I swear people stand around to see if the fat girl is gonna topple over! Well, enough of my banter.....it really has been a good day! Oh wait...and can I simply say I HATE it when people say that it's MORE expensive to eat healthy....REALLY?? No baby....that's your excuse!

No comments:
Post a Comment