Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 125 - hum dee dum....

Well, I'm in one of those "eh" moods today.  I have tried my best to stay on my plan, but it seems there's always something there to throw me off! Gotta LOVE it....right??

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/ protein powder (yep my jar of PB is at work)
Snack: protein shake
Lunch: burger with no bun and baked beans
Snack: nuts (no meat or fruit in the house)
Dinner: chicken, green beans and a cucumber and tomato salad with italian dressing

I have always thought I was a person who loves repetition and consistency, but I think I'm realizing that I only like it if I'm in control of it.  I'm an "in-charge" type of person, and letting someone else tell me what to eat, when to eat, how to work-out, when and how many etc....I'm getting a bit aggrivated with it.  I also think I'm getting close to "that time of month" and it's quite possible that this is all my hormones speaking for me!  I've never been "regular" until I started this whole workout regimen and well, now it's been quite festive....NOT!!  And as I write this post, my hubby sits beside me with a bowl of ice cream and fudge... @#$%^%$#@!!

I think I better just go to bed while I am ahead....because right now, I feel like I'm about to go get the entire 5 quart bucket out of the fridge and sit down with a spoon in a corner and rock back and forth telling myself you can't flex fat.....you can't flex fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment