My day started off pretty darn crappy! I went to see my brother, and it took them 20 mins to get the screens working properly, and then as I was driving back to work, I hit 2 flipping bolders in the middle of Vietnam Vets! It hit my passenger rin and bent the poop out of it, and then swerved my wheel to the left straight into the other bolder and ruptured the belt of the drivers tire and was bulging out the side. Needless to say SEVERAL HUNDREDS of dollars of damage later.....I'm on the road and only had to pay $10. Well....for now!
Breakfast: oats
Snack" protein drink
Lunch: rice spaghetti
Snack: chicken, strawberries and almonds
Dinner: salad and grilled chicken patty
I had a GREAT time at Fit Camp tonight with all of my girls from church and THE Nikki Mack & her sweet momma Jenny who led BALLS ALIVE tonight! I swear I was running around beating on 3-4 blue balls a red one and all kinds of other insane stuff. I swear I had stuff sweating that I never knew had sweat glands - UGH!! We made the patented Mack smoothie....and learned lots of festive things! It was a great evening, but I must admit my fat butt is SORE....Gotta get a shower and get my butt in bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment