Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 120 - I GAINED WHA?????

OK, so I made it look like I was stressed over my gain to bait you into reading....lol. And while yes, I did gain 1.2 pounds this week, I'm NOT stressing over it as I would have in the past!  It did unfortunately put me back over 200 to 200.2 pounds.  My measurements are exactly the same, so I'm not sweating the small stuff!  I know what I did wrong this week and why my numbers are not where they should be, and I take that one and I own it. 

I did not: drink my water as I should've. I did: eat a piece of cake, a cupcake, a piece of bread, high sodium veggies, I skipped meals, I missed last Monday's workout.  All in all, I think I could call this a FAIL. No-ones fault but my own, and the only thing I can do is to pick up from where I fell off the wagon and move forward.

I'm REALLY STOKED about fitness camp! I can't wait to officially "meet" all of the lovely ladies that I have been talking with online on the forum.  I get to help get some REALLY COOL prizes together for door-prizes and we are going to have a blast! (anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to do this....I know....I'm a dork!)

Breakfast: oats with PB and protein powder
Snack: protein powder
Lunch: brussel sprouts, grilled chicken patty, potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, hummus - I ate more veggies to compensate for me kicking myself for doing stupid stuff this week.  If you're going to stress eat....may as well be a carrot stick! LOL!
Snack: SHOOOOOT - It just hit me I missed it - CRAP!
Dinner: peas and chicken sausage

Well, I will also admit that tonight I was VERY tempted to dust off the gym and simply move along and catch-up tomorrow, but I didn't.  I got my butt out and went....YES, even at 9PM!  My oldest child went too, and he taught me how to use several machines and even made me bump the weight up to 90 pounds.  And I did 295 on leg presses - but only 5 reps....this on top of my treadmill at an 11 incline @ 2.7 MPH - my legs were killing by the time I ever made it to the other equipment!

No comments:

Post a Comment