OK, so I'm that math dork in the house. And yes, yesterday marked 1/3 of a year of starting this journey! I am absolutely humbled for someone to tell me that I'm inspiring them, or I'm encouraging to them and they want to change their lives because of me. It's been a journey....I will say that. Some days come easy....and others....well, not so much! I have to say without first and foremost my trainer staying on me and beside me there is no way I would have come this far! I have an amazing hubby who loves me no matter what I look like, but supports me in whatever I want to do. I have wonderful people I work with who cheer me on day to day. And I get glimpses of encouragement and hope almost everyday in people I encounter. And I'm helping others?? CRAZY!! But it's a testimony to me that what I'm living out everyday in front of people matters. The good, the bad and the ugly....it's better just to be candid and real!
Breakfast: oats with protein powder
Snack: smoothie
Lunch: tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, turkey
Snack: strawberries, nuts and meat
Dinner: chicken patty (grilled), brussel sprouts and broccoli
You know it's funny when someone gets "saved" they want to run out and tell the world and save the world and bring them to Jesus. Well, that's how I feel about my journey. Although Nikki is a personal friend of mine, her ministry of training has changed my life. Just the way I feel about myself is a complete turn-around. While I'm "not there" - as in where I want to be, I'm 1 step closer and yet 1 step further away from where I started. Eventually if we take one step at a time, never looking behind, when we do finally get where we're going.......everything behind us will seem so small and insignificant! Never really realizing, it's one of the biggest things we've ever accomplished! I'm moving forward......because I know I've not yet reached where I'm going!

No comments:
Post a Comment