Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 116 - sorry I was asleep at the wheel

So I went to bed without blogging my day yesterday! I was exhausted and just needed to sleep....so .....I did.  I had a good day yesterday, went to work, fixed computers, got my hair done, went to the gym, laid in the tanning bed, ate a piece of cake, WHAT??!!?? Yep, I did.  Nikki said it was ok the night before to have a small piece, and since it was a gym day, I did!

So inbetween my breaks I am typing this blog!

Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: turkey and grapes
Lunch: carrots, turkey and potatoes
Snack: missed getting my hair done
Dinner: porkchop (tenderloin chop) and peas

It was a good day all in all, I just left out the one snack.  Went last night to get the stuff for my new breakfast..... we'll see how this goes!  My mind tells me it's gonna be good! Gotta go exercise again!

No comments:

Post a Comment