Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 117 - well, I jacked THAT up!

*Random thought*
Today, I have absolutely just SUCKED on food!  I have stayed busy doing this and that all day, and just literally forgot to eat! And with the new breakfast, I never did feel hungry until 6:30 pm....when I realized what time it was!

Breakfast: oatmeal with chocolate PB protein powder
Snack: missed
Lunch: missed
Snack: missed
Dinner: pork rib with BBQ sauce, corn and broccoli

I have also been avoiding food b/c I have 2 HUGE canker sores in my mouth....probably from my tomato overload this week! I do this to myself at least once a year when tomatoes start to come into season!  One on the roof of my mouth and the other on my tongue. AHHHHHH it's KILLING me!  Oh well, no excuses....about to get ready for bed! I've really enjoyed my time with my family today!

No comments:

Post a Comment