Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 114 - Cruising along.....

Well, today was pretty much another good day! I was blessed at work first thing in the morning by a mom who brought me Bath & Body Japanese Cherry Blossom sparkle body spray. (she was wearing it yesterday and the sparkles were flipping CUTE) **Thanks Heather - you made my "hump-day" special!!** I really can't wait to get my hair done on Friday.  I really want Cheryl to go all out on it.  After all of the other changes that I have been seeing in myself lately, I could use some more....lol!

It felt good to be able to help a friend today make a wise food choice when she went out to eat.  Cracks me up that anyone could be "inspired" by following my journey, because Lord knows that I have messed up SO many times....I have had the WORST attitude on MANY days and think even more about making poor choices.  It's had to be a conscious effort to prevent myself from allowing my thoughts to turn to actions. 

Breakfast: smoothie, and a cup of mixed fruit 2 strawberries, a handful of grapes and 4 apple wedges.  I mixed my powders and enjoyed actually EATING my fruit this morning instead of drinking it!
Snack: chicken, grapes
Lunch: chicken, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, potatoes, hummus
Snack: turkey, apples and almonds
Dinner: pork tenderloin BBQ, tomatoes and I did eat a small piece of sugar free banana walnut bread

IDK WHY the heck I have really felt more hungry lately AND I'm starting to actually get hungry quicker.  I've tried to stave off my hunger by eating more veggies rather than eating peas and boiled eggs.  I know that those work too, but I don't want to get where I dislike those things like I feel about salad right now!

I had several moms stop me and ask me what is it that I'm doing b/c I'm looking amazing.  It's funny...when I saw the pic above...it hit me...I'm just going into month 4!  Cracked me up that someone from TN Peds said that I'm doing dang good and I should strut that explicit word! LOL!  So....with that said....Imma strut my stuff right into the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment