Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 113 - I can have whatever I want....I choose not to have that!

OK, so can I start with saying that one of my biggest pet peeves is for someone to tell me that I "can't" have something.  From the beginning of my journey, I have had to get it out of my head that "I'm not allowed to have this or that." The truth is, I CAN have anything I want.  I'm not going to die from anything that I eat....unless it's a jalapeno....and then...yes I WOULD die.  But other than that, anything is permissible.  I CHOOSE not to have this or that because I don't want it to negatively effect my plan.  Is a cookie or cake worth it? Well, I'm determining that for the most part no.  It's usually not as good as my mind allows me to believe, I usually feel sick or guilty after eating it, and much like the pizza I ate last Monday that caused me to retain 2.4 pounds of fluids!

To sum it up, I CHOOSE to measure my success by my obedience to the program rather than a number on a scale.  If I am following the plan properly, eventually the scale will reflect it.  But in the meantime, that's simply a bi-product of obedience.  God honors faithfulness AND...in setting an example, I am being a witness.  I CHOOSE to try to make wise choices, and when I don't I choose to be honest to show I'm human, and God shows grace!

Tanita doesn't lie (the scale at the doc's)....and today, I was 199.0 OFFICIALLY FULLY CLOTHED!! I can't wait for my GNO coming up....I know it's gotta be something fun!  I wore my spandex to the gym tonight....I was looking a HOT MESS! I can't wait to get my hair done this Friday.  Well, enough of my randomness....lol!

My organization of food today was JACKED to say the least!

Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: PB on Zeke and apples (Thanks Grace for saving me with the X-tra piece of Zeke)
Lunch: potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, hummus, and hamburger (thanks for the reminder Chrissy)
Snack: apples and turkey
Dinner: Chicken, tomatoes

Hope everyone has gone and joined the fit-camp with Nikki Mack at www.getmacked.com we're going to have a BLAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment