OK, well it's been a looooooong day. Anyone who has ever had a migraine can understand. It started pretty mild, but as the day has progressed has gotten worse! I'm missing the gym tonight. I was getting dressed to go and the room was spinning. There's just NO WAY tonight.
Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: PB on Zeke and strawberries
Lunch: chicken, potato and carrots, tomatoes
Snack: chicken and grapes
Dinner: chicken with spaghetti sauce, carrots, tomatoes
I wanted to work on my little "project" tonight, but guess not! Please pray that this migraine will go. I hate to take my migranol because I know I will vomit as soon as I do, but if this will not ease soon....I'm going to have to! Did you notice on the top it says "I'm too tired" twice....I'll take that as my clue to allow Him to give me rest....Night all....yes @ 6:12pm.

No comments:
Post a Comment