OK, April Fools....lol. I just wanted to see how many people would click to see me throw in the towel....well....not so much! You have to keep hearing the boring banter that I throw out. Today was a good day, I have to admit, I tried to think of excuses to skip church and just stay home, but none validated my need to get out of bed and just go.
Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: grapes, zeke and peanuts
Lunch: smoked applewood chicken, carrots, hummus, potato
Snack: hamburger and grapes
Dinner: carrots, cucumber, tomatoes and hamburger, salad
IDK why I feel hungry? Maybe I'm just bored and not really hungry at all, but I do feel hungry, and I've even had all of my water today. I spent maybe 10 mins out in the sun grilling and got a nice sunburn....festive! I'm going to sign off early tonight and go work on some other stuff! I want to once again wish a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend & trainer Nikki! I need to go spend some time with God....have a blessed night all!

No comments:
Post a Comment