Today was a good day - well except the fact that my son got kicked out of daycare.... but I stayed the course and kept everything on track....even jumped on a treadmill at the gym for good measure after my workout! Went to dinner with my hubby and Colton. I'm really missing my sweet girl though! I'll surely be glad when she gets back from California on Sunday!
I was able to share something with someone today that I've been holding in for a couple of months and I felt a release. I can't wait to share it with my trainer because she was a HUGE part of it and is oblivious.... She helped me unpack a HEAVY burden! You NEVER KNOW what a simple kind word can do for another person!
Anyway...here are my meals for today:
Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: PB & Zeke & plum
Lunch: chicken, tomatoes and cucumbers
Snack: ham, nuts and grapes
Dinner: chicken breast on salad and 1/2 an avocado (yummmm)
Looking forward to my Friday on Thursday....yes, I go in on Friday, but I will just be making phone calls all day that day and starting the new back-up that I was supposed to do 2 weeks ago.


No comments:
Post a Comment