I have to admit, I'm starting to get confused keeping up with what day I'm on. They're all starting to run together...but not in a bad way!
Had a good day at work..it was busy and productive! My son has been super-sweet, but spastic tonight. It was my off-night at the gym....and I almost cheated and went anyway out of boredom!
Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: PB on Zeke (that's for you Chrissy) and plum
Lunch: Salad, potato, chicken, cucumbers and tomatoes
Snack: 1 bite of turkey (I'll explain), nuts and grapes OK, so while trying to eat the turkey, my bod decided it was TIRED of turkey and I literally was heaving trying to get it down. I guess I've obsessed over being over the turkey to the point that I could go FOREVER without seeing it again!
Dinner: 1 bite of grilled chicken, 1 rib and 2 bites of steak (went out with my hubby - early b-day dinner) lots of food left for tomorrow! and a salad.
I was STARVING early in the day, but feeling I had to FORCE myself to eat this afternoon and evening!
I have felt more support and encouragement recently than I can explain. I'm sure that it's always been there, however, sometimes the "big-picture" is clouded by my small perception! I heard a song last night by Britt Nicole that I have been singing ALL DAY in my head! (All this time ) Cracks me up that when I get to thinking that God is Sooooooo far away, He puts a song on the radio that says "I've been here the whole time!" Every struggle I face, every temptation, every fear or failure....He is there! Anyway....have a good night all!

No comments:
Post a Comment