Well, went to the doc today for my weigh in.....and let me first start by saying it's NOBODY'S FAULT BUT MINE...and the 2 double cheeseburgers, the 3 packs of M&M's, the Shane's Sampler platter, fried okra, etc...etc...etc...
IF I had followed my meal plan and gone to ANY of my workouts....I would not have gained 6 ounces! Now, I refuse to use the excuse, but I'm bloated! Because that means that even on a day that I'm bloated, if I had followed the plans, I would have still succeeded!
Oh well, I am back on track and not looking back. Just pressing on towards the prize and goal! I'm so greatful for people who cut through the crap and just tell me like it is! I hate it when people tip-toe around what they really want to or should say! Thanks Nikki for saying the hard stuff like it's no big deal! You don't make me feel like a freak with all of the emo's I have had in the process! :D
Breakfast: chocolate strawberry smoothie
Snack: grapes and PB on Zeke
Lunch: chicken, tomatoes and cucumbers
Snack: nuts, grapes and ham
Dinner: salad, chicken and greenbeans (Demo's kids meal)
I need to get over this STUPID cough I have going on....UGH! Oh well.....have a good night all.....

No comments:
Post a Comment