Titus 3:4-7 But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared,5 He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit,6 whom He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior,7 so that being justified by His grace we would be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life
Apparently God has wanted this to sink in to me! I have heard this message 3 times verbally and now tonight I read it?? Apparently, as I stated I need to hear this!
Breakfast: green smoothie
Snack: zeke and bread
Luch: potato, cucumbers & tomatoes with italian dressing, chicken and 6 blue corn tortilla chips
Snack: turkey, strawberries and nuts
Dinner: 1cup and 1/2 of veggie pork soup
Snack: 1 egg and 1 cup of peas
IDK Why I was starving tonight, but I got it taken care of. I went back to the gym tonight & that felt better than I thought, but my stomach muscles are a bit sore. I enjoyed 12 mins in the fake bake! Going to go to bed now and get me some good rest ~ knowing when I wake in the morning....Christ is still with me! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment