Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 90 - Grace, mercy and do-overs!

Sunday I set out with perfectly good intentions.  I do not start off this way to say that I flubbed up an entire day, however, I did not set my alarm to stay on track.  So much for a little nap to clear my headache!

Breakfast: green smoothie
Snack: PB on Zeke
Lunch: shrimp, salad baked potato I did try to eat tilapia (almost yacked) but I took 2 bites.....
Snack: slept
Dinner: slept

IDK if my massive headache yesterday was from the 3 hours of sleep I got the night before or from my sinuses b/c I mowed my grass and clogged everything up! But I'll tell you I laid down for a little nap after going grocery shopping and I didn't wake back up until this morning! I'm talking OUT COLD! I got a text that woke me.....responded to it.....and back to sleep! I'm glad my cognitive thinking was at least half-way there not to respond in a delusional manner!

Well, I start over today (Monday) and get back on track with my plan.  Good thing there are do-overs!

No comments:

Post a Comment