OK, Today was a good day until I got to church. I will get to that in a bit..... But we met a new assistant named Rebecca from California, she's funny. Hopefully, she will join our team....she seems like she would be a good fit. Not a replacement.....but a new member! :)
Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: PB & Zeke
Lunch: salad, chicken, 4 penne pastas (b/c I forgot my potato....I know not the same carbs....but I was trying)
Snack: ham, nuts and apple wedges
Dinner: salad and spaghetti sauce
OK, If you get easily offended.....ya better stop reading now for today!............
I do not usually rant on my blog about other people & I won't name names, however I WOULD say this to either person involved's face! Well, My kiddo with Autism decided to hit 2 little girls with a stick since he could not get on the swings. We of course spanked his rear, made him apologize and got onto him. Told them to come get me if he got out of line again.....did anyone bother to do that?? Not so much. Now, I DO NOT condone his behavior, but he will not change overnight. Trust me this is good compared to some of the days we used to have. One a month? Heck maybe by next year we can be down to one every 2 months - then so forth and so on, until we reach a place where he can properly cope. But for someone to ask me "what do you really think we are dealing with here?" Well, Sherlock.....you tell me. Because you obviously feel you have an answer that is supreme to the neurologists who have seen him since he was 2!! And for the other smart @$$ who stated that he needs to be on meds - he is - and if you have the right cocktail....suggest it please....and also, get your kids under control before you try to even say something about mine....
Hence.....this is why I need a candybar....and Jesus....because I said a curse word on my Facebook and in my blog!! Lord forgive me....but when it comes to my kids....not a button to push! When it comes to what you think about my kids....you can refer to the quote above!
I swear, if stress would cause weight-loss...I'd be a flipping size 2! But it doesn't and this is why the candybar has been my best friend (up until 86 days ago) - here's to wishin' I had one! AHHHHH!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment