I have to admit, my days are going one by one right now....they obviously ALWAYS have, but my days are SO BUSY and SO CONSUMED, I have to just think about each one as it comes - not too much planning! I can't believe I actually planned something for next Tuesday night.....Like I'll even remember....LOL! I swear I need to program EVERYTHING into my phone calendar....it's the only thing other than my lunchbox that is with me daily! :)
Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: plum and PB on Zeke
Lunch: Chicken, Black eyed peas, green beans and cucumbers, tomatoes and onions in italian dressing
Snack: turkey, apple wedges
Dinner: Hamburger salad
Now....let me tell you about the roll I TRIED to eat at lunch.....I got a SINGLE bite off of the roll when I was tackled by two friends who literally took the roll from me. UGH....guess that's what ya call some accountability!
I'm hoping that I do not have a stomach ulcer, because after I ate, I had THE WORSE stomach pain for several hours. I was literally DRINKING mylanta. Going to bed early for once.....I am exhausted! Met a new friend today....hopefully we will get to know one another well.

No comments:
Post a Comment