Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 82 - What is your arouma?

Attended a beautiful service for my friend Jennifer today.  I have to admit, when I went in, I found myself feeling sick and heavy-hearted.  However, when I left, I felt a lift in my spirit.  It's amazing how God can take a bad situation and give you peace through it. 

I owe everyone around me an apology for the way I have acted this week.  I owe my family a huge apology for shutting them out and shutting down.  I owe my friends an apology for shutting them out and biting some of their heads off.  I owe my trainer an apology, because I threw my diet and workouts to the wind, and I owe anyone who reads this an apology because I have dwelt on the wrong things and not done what I am supposed to do. 
As God has ministered TO me in my journey ~ my job was  to minister THROUGH it.  I have not done that this week, and for that I'm sorry!

The results that I get this week will be the fault of NO-ONE but myself, and I own that!  I have also realized that it's VERY easy to fall off the wagon or call it quits.  If I were to do that, again, staying fat would be my choice and nobodys fault but my own!

Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: missed
Lunch: steak, chicken, baked potato, salad and a roll
Snack: missed
Dinner: lobster and 2 bites of steak, salad, greenbeans and unsweet tea

Looking forward to getting back on track.  I had rolled out of the wagon....under the wagon etc....but now....I am getting back on track....No excuses! And to my friends who allowed me to shrug it off....please don't let me do that again! Hold me accountable....

No comments:

Post a Comment