Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 83 - Tomorrow I will see.....

OK, so tomorrow I will see exactly how much my behavior over the past 6 days has JACKED up my scale..... 

I have to admit, that regardless of how bad it is....I have accepted that I am responsible for my actions, I have noone to blame and it's going to be ok!

I know that somehow this journey is a part of the ministry I am to be involved in....at this point I am just praying for God to reveal to me what it is He wants me to do, not only the strength to fulfill it, but the courage!  It's so amazing to me that God a lot of times chooses to use the people with baggage.  I look at myself and say "God I don't have this together, or that....I do this, I say that....and any of this could be used against me...."  But God tells me, "I have a new name for you.  I have a better vision for you than you could ever imagine, I want to teach you things that you could never learn on your own and I have a plan for all of your stuff ~ My grace is sufficient....will you just trust Me?"  Don't worry.....I've not heard an audible voice! ;)

I'm ready to see where this journey is going to lead.....

My food today was:

Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: PB on Zeke with plum
Lunch: chicken on a salad with 1/4 avocado
Snack: ham, apple wedges and pistachios
Dinner: salad, steak, green beans

Pray for my friends at work (my work family) tomorrow as we continue the grieving process.  Pray that they will each find peace in their hearts in their own way, and that God will reveal Himself in a real way to them.  His grace IS sufficient!

No comments:

Post a Comment