Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 81 - Don't ask

Well, you would think that today would be a better day than yesterday.....not so much! My food today was probably WORSE than yesterday. 

Breakfast: smoothie, then a piece and a half of bananna nut bread a chocolate dipped apple and strawberry
Snack: PB on Zeke and plum
Lunch: chicken, corn, carrots and apple wedges
Snack: apple wedges
Dinner: lobster, chicken veggies, salad, soup,

 It was not a wise food choice day and I didn't go to the gym.  I AM NOT looking forward to tomorrow.....matter of fact, I just really want to be with the people I love - I don't want to have to say a word and I want to be able to just hug and cry.  I have never lost a friend this close so suddenly.  I've always had time to prepare, either through sickness or whatever.  Well, I don't want to dwell on anything.....I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment