Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 80 - Inside this armour....the warrior is a child....

This is how I have felt since Tuesday.  My mind has been in a total fog!  I have to say that I have the best friends and husband ever.  My food was on track until tonight, but when I got home, as this week has kind-of gone, I just let it all go.  I know tomorrow is a new day.  I REALLY have to regroup my thoughts!  I really need the accountability of my friends and a swift kick in the.....backside.  I know that this "healing" is really going to be a process that's going to take time, just like my weight-loss journey, but I need to get myself together, or I am going to excuse myself right out of my program.  I have thought several times this week that I am done....I am done....I AM DONE!

I have to admit that allowing others to see how I'm feeling is very vulnerable to me.  I don't like anyone to see me as anything but strong, and this week, I haven't felt strong at all.  I enjoyed my husband coming to the office today to have lunch with me....I swear he has thought I was weird the past few days.....maybe now he realizes that I'm semi-normal.....or statistically a lot of crazy people ended up working together!....still waiting on a verdict! 

I can simply say that I covet the prayers of anyone who reads this!  Saturday is going to be a hard day with the memorial service.  It still feels like a surreal dream.....nightmare.

Just waiting on God to reveal this one.  It's one I don't get.....

Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: PB/Zeke & plum
Lunch: carrots, broccoli, hamburger,
Snack: turkey, strawberries, 1 piece of pineapple, canteloupe and grapes (we got an edible arrangement at the office) Got 1 of each.
Dinner: 3 ounces of grilled chicken....then after care was throen to the wind....2 cups of mashed potatoes, and corn. 

Ready for bed.  Really needing a hug....and for those of you who know me....that's saying a lot.....

I know this song is SOOOOO OLD, but this is how I've felt this week....Click to listen

No comments:

Post a Comment