Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 79 - Use this for your Glory God.....

Today was one of those days that I just wanted to throw in the towel.  Having lost my friend yesterday, it's just been very emotional, and I've wanted to BATHE in chocolate!  I have followed my program to a "t" until I ate a pack of pretzel m&m's.  I just want to surround myself with people I love, and yet I want to be alone!  It's such a conflicting mix of emotions.  In reflecting on everything that the past 2 days have held, I just want to say to all of my friends that I love each and every one of you.  I never take any of you for granted and I'm glad you are each in my life.  I'm not talking crazy.....I just feel that sometimes we miss opportunities to tell others we love them, care about them....etc...until it's too late.  And then we're left wondering did I do and say enough.....life is but a vapor! 

Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: PB/Zeke and plum
Lunch: salad, hamburger patty, potato, carrots, broccoli
Snack:turkey, plum and almonds
Dinner: hamburger, carrot sticks, avocado
M&M Pretzels

I pray that God will show me something through this trial, and that somehow He will use me....I will do whatever He asks at this point.  Maybe it has taken me being broken to get here.....Here I am......

No comments:

Post a Comment