Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 78 - Don't wait until it's too late

Today has been a whirl-wind of emotions.  I'll just get it out there by saying we tragically and unexpectedly lost a co-worker, Jennifer, today.  It has been a very sad and emotional type day.  It has also showed us how much we truly love and care for each other.  It also brings into perspective what's really important in life.  And although this journey that I am currently walking is important, it's even more important to appreciate the people God has allowed to come into your life.  It's important to tell them you love them, show them you love them, get over your differences and move on in maturity.....both spiritually and physically.  Just as the Word says, our life is a vapor.  I pray that God will allow the pain that we feel through this situation to speak to you, and help you make it right if you are at odds with someone!

anyway, because of this, my food has been jacked ALL DAY!!  It was not for lack of trying, it was a lack of focus, and then just a sheer exhaustion both mentally and physically.

Breakfast: 1/2 of my smoothie (couldn't eat after I found out about Jen)
Snack: missed
Lunch: steak, potato, carrot sticks, salad,
Snack: missed
Dinner: burger, salad, carrot sticks

I weighed in today and lost 2.2 pounds and 2 inches.  In the scheme of things this is great, however, I am ready to go to bed and start a new day.  In the meantime, please, please pray for our work family and for Jennifers family.

No comments:

Post a Comment