Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 77 - Push, pull or drag can I "sale" you on this journey?

Today has been a good day all in all.  I stayed home with my little man today who had a stomach ache.  He slept in until after 3 pm!  He woke up early this morning, ate and went right back to bed and told me his legs were hurting....poor baby.  It gave his mommy a chance to finish my Beth Moore study Believing God and to clean the house and purge some more!  I have REALLY been in a mood lately to THROW STUFF OUT!!! 

My food went well today....or did it??

Breakfast: shake
Snack: Forgot
Lunch: Salad with taco meat 1/2 avocado, tomato
Snack: turkey, apple wedges and cocoa almonds - I swear those are from Jesus himself!
Dinner: Salad with taco meat, tomato, cucumbers, carrot sticks and a grapefruit

Had a lovely time at the Women's ministry meeting tonight!  Looking forward to my weigh-in this week! Praying that I am MUCH closer to the 200# mark!  If not, such is life....but even below 200 would be better! ;)

I am really looking forward to the Bible study with my girls from work this week!  God is REALLY doing some great things among us!  You can ALWAYS tell when God is up to something, because Satan REALLY tries to attack and cause strife.  Well, we see it for what it is....call a spade a spade and move along doing what we are supposed to be doing and encouraging one another along the way! 

I look at the lives and ministries of several of my friends and I think to myself, God if you're really wanting to use ME to do something for Your kingdom, I'm all in.  For me it's uncomfortable not knowing the details and not knowing if it's going to be something that's uncomfortable to me, or vulnerable.  I have to admit though, this entire process has been a vulnerable one.  I get afraid that God will ask me to reveal parts of me that I'd rather just keep to myself.  Guess I can't help others get through the same stuff if I'm not willing to admit that I was once in it.....now can I?  I can only pray that this journey is already helping other people to find the courage to begin their own walk.....crawl.....or drag!  Whatever motivation you need......I have done all 3 in my 77 days no judgement here!

No comments:

Post a Comment