![]() |
| All things are possible.....only BELIEVE! |
Today was a good day food wise. I followed all of my rules as usual. Getting back on the right track is so hard sometimes. Especially when you see everyone around you melting down and just eating what they want. I can't afford to do that. I will admit that I had 1 pretzel M&M out of MG's bag. But LITERALLY JUST ONE! I am getting sort of tired of the same old food again, and I have GOT to sit down and think of a creative way to "spruce" up my veggies. I am a creature of habit when it comes to EVERYTHING....EXCEPT my food!
Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: PB Zeke and plum
Lunch: salad, ham, carrot sticks and tomatoes
Snack: grapes, almonds and ham
Dinner: spaghetti sauce with hamburger and carrot sticks
I was talking with a friend today and telling her that once I reach where I want to be, I'd LOVE for my husband and I to GET AWAY to an amusement park and ride rides that I had to have people PUSH on the bar to get me into 2 years ago when I was at my heaviest! She offered to actually take our son Colton for the weekend so we can do that! NO ONE has EVER offered to keep our son overnight moreless over the weekend! I can't wait to say "I have FOUGHT the fight and FINISHED this race!"


No comments:
Post a Comment