OK, so yesterday was just a flop day. I was just all out feeling cruddy and was truly ready to throw in the towel and be 100% done! But, I have family, friends and a trainer who will not let me give up...so I just decided to pick up and keep going. Just really needed my hands and head held up for me yesterday! (And a swift kick in the rear, although I hate admitting it)
Food:
Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: PB on zeke 3 apple slices and a small banana
Lunch: carrots, salad, tomato, rice and I somehow cannot remember my meat??
Snack: Turkey and grapes
Dinner: side salad with my dressing (rasp. vin) and a grilled chicken patty
I enjoyed an hour and a half massage tonight thanks to my hubby's VD present. It was much needed and hopefully a jump-start to getting back on the right track!
I definately want to say thank you to everyone who has been beside me cheering the entire way! I feel SO blessed that you guys STILL love me after the ups and downs of this short journey! I am blessed to have true friends! The next time I am having "ones of those days" just remind me!


No comments:
Post a Comment