It has been a day from you know where, however on a lighter note I FINALLY got my laptop fixed! All it took was for me to sit down.....uninterrupted....and FOCUS on it! I'm sorry to anyone who was surrounded by me today. Sometimes seems my bad days are bigger than my good ones! But, all in all it was a good day - I'm still alive!
Breakfast: Smoothie
Snack: PB on Zeke and grapes
Lunch: rice, salad, carrots, tomatoes, chicken
Snack: turkey and 1 bite of plum
Dinner: 1 ounce of ham and 1 bite of macaroni, but I felt sick and couldn't eat anymore.
Thank you to Taylor and Nikki and all of my coworkers who were encouraging today as well as my hubby who is my rock! I'm ready for some rest and a new day!
I can't always do or say some things the right way - but I thank God that He hears me exactly the way my heart conveys it!

No comments:
Post a Comment