I am SO tired of trying to fix this stupid computer! NOTHING is working properly! I have done a system restore before....this should NOT be this difficult! UGH! I swear it's worth the $200 to just buy a new one! I just need to recover my passwords! :(
Gym tonight was.....good I guess. I DID NOT want to be there. However, I ran into Rhonda and Aida who were my little cheerleaders.
Today has been a looooooooong day which has led to me feeling "weepy" tonight! I feel tired, I have 2 loads of laundry....already.....had to cook dinner.....blah...blah....blah....I know! Yes, matter of fact, I would LOVE some cheese with my whine!
Breakfast: smoothie
Snack:MISSED
Lunch: chicken, rice, greenbeans, salad, zeke & PB and grapes
Snack: turkey and plum
Dinner: grilled burger, peas and baked pot (small....very small)
And I ate a hand-full of sweet tarts (10 or so, Valentine's hearts).....I know.....and I don't care! Any further questions??
I feel like I am drowning, I am trying to do waaaaaay to much on my own, and can't accomplish or complete any of it! I have never felt so disorganized in my life! UGH!
I am an in-control type of girl, and this is not going my way! Somethings gotta give.....or something's got to go!
hang in there girl....we all have those days..YOu are truly inspiring Me!!! btw, saw Dr. and Mrs. at church last Sunday and we were all really bragging on you with your journey and success...keep up the good work....love ya, kid!! Angie
ReplyDelete