Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 66 - I am EXHAUSTED!!

OK, so it has been a looooong week from you know where!  If any of you who are close to me are ready to disown me at this point.....I do not blame you! I'm ready to disown myself! I have just been ILL! It's been exhausting.  With that said, Lord willing I would like for tomorrow to be a better day! 

Food:
Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: turkey
Lunch: missed
Snack: missed
Dinner: 1 roma tomato, green beans, hamburger patty cut up.

My arm is SO STINKING SORE b/c my son kicked me in the shoulder and in the arm today during one of his famous fits! And for a 64 pound 6 year old.....he hits like a man! Of all the "scuffs" I've ever been in, my son is the worst!  And my head is POUNDING from my blood pressure shooting through the roof while wrestling the bull ~ DEAR LORD!

My cardio workout went well tonight, I did the treadmill, and I maintained my speed at 3 MPH, however my incline was up to a 7! I am still working hard trying to restore my computer b/c apparently the hard drive has crashed! LOVELY - and it's 3 months out of warranty (aggrivating)!

My trainer gave me some GREAT advice tonight via text.....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her encouragement...and lo and behold she was right ;) (Inside joke.....sorry)  And Nikki, thanks for listening to my whining, crying and other all-out complaining this morning.  I'm sorry!  Working on what we talked about!

No comments:

Post a Comment