Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 65 - DO OVER.....REWIND.....REGROUP.....CHANGE THE CHANNEL.....

Ok, so I am so "over it" just all out had a bad day today!  Spent a total of 5+ hours at Vanderbilt Children's with my son who has a stomach virus and has since Sunday......

I killed my laptop and am online @ 10:53 waiting for Bing Bing to pick up the phone and fix my computer which he is going to tell me is 1 month out of warranty.....UGH!

I now have the festive stomach bug that my son has had......OH DEAR GOD.........

So guess you want an account of my food??

Breakfast: smoothie
Snack: turkey and strawberries
Lunch: ham, carrots, and strawberries
Snack: None - so I stole 1 of Colton's breadsticks
Dinner: 1 small yeast roll - wasn't all of that, but I have been craving it since last Tuesday, filet mignon steak, salad, fresh green beans and mushrooms (not fried) saute'ed in wine

Well.....still on hold with India.....waiting.....must be 8am over there by now.....hello?????  Blog is uneventful tonight b/c I am trying not to kill my hubby's computer!  Have a good night all.....praying tomorrow will be better than Monday through today has been!

And thanks Nikki for hanging in there with me girl.........

No comments:

Post a Comment