Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 64 - I'm not confessing anymore.....

Yep.  I did something DUMB tonight, and there is NO WAY in HECK I am admitting it on here......especially after the hot-dog ordeal!  I have GOT to find a way to get my head screwed back on my shoulders! I can't wait to get back to work where I have my accountability!  OK FINE I ate 3 brownies.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  I CANNOT have this stuff in the house with me - PERIOD! I am feeling lax in my efforts....IDK if it's after the sick recovery last week or what it is.... (READY TO BE SMITTEN) It was not a mistake, it was a choice.  And a poor one!

I was home with my sick kiddo today - took him to the peds and had to make some "happy hiney" to help him feel better.  He has ran a fever off and on all day, but his energy level DID NOT reflect that! He was WIRED.....It took us 2 HOURS @ the Wal-mart Pharmacy today to get his regular RX.  UGH! REALLY PEOPLE??  Have you done that with a spastic kid?? Dr. Lund said he was actually not dehydrated which was a relief for me.  No fighting to get an IV. 

Breakfast: Green Smoothie
Snack: Missed (At walmart)
Lunch: spaghettin with rice, tomatoes and carrot shreds
Snack: Zeke, PB and an apple
Dinner: corn (I KNOW) green beans and italian chicken

Feb 11, 2012
I did weigh-in today and I had lost another 1.2 pounds since my last weigh in last Thursday, and 2 additional inches!  Felt good about that, but I swear I am shooting myself in the foot here.  I am down 19.6 pounds and 19 inches....  I have GOT TO REGROUP my thoughts because I can feel myself inching towards the deep end of the pool! Guess all I can do is pray "Lord, help me finish what I've started and not to grow weary in doing well with my nutrition and workouts.  Give me the strength to overcome my temptations and make a way of escape....."
DECEMBER 23, 2011

I DO NOT want to go back to the pic on the left!


No comments:

Post a Comment