Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 63 - Worried how tomorrows weigh-in will be

Ok, so when I say I jacked up my meal plan.....I did it yesterday.....and I did it BIG! I will tell you that I got the computer *stern face* from my trainer - which really made me feel bad about screwing up.  I really have NO EXCUSE for my choices I made.  I just made poor choices!  I'm telling you, I am the person who HATES it when someone gets upset with me.  UGH! I will say though, I SERIOUSLY DID learn a lesson....
1) the hotdogs smelled AND tasted good
2) I did NOT feel well after eating them....and the response from my body was nearly immediate
3) Hotdogs with cheese on a bun with bacon wrapped around them DO NOT taste good for a 2nd time
4) I will NOT do that stupid crap again....and IDK if I could even STAND the smell of a hotdog right     now!

Now that I got that off my chest for all concerned parties....I wish it would snow a foot tonight....We found a used car for my hubby (Thx Angela D.) and well....maybe that's all.

My food today was as follows:
Breakfast: smoothie - I am SO IN LOVE with this thing....Thanks Grace for the recipe and Nikki for approving it :)
Snack: apple and Zeke on PB
Lunch: Carrot sticks and tomatoes (IDK why I can't remember what my meat was - tired and delirious??)
Snack: apple
Dinner: spaghetti on brown rice

I had to go buy more fruit this evening.  I will get my veggies on the way to work in the morning from Publix.  They are my new favorite place for veggies.  I still like Aldi for my fruit - ESP the strawberries for 1.49 a pint.  I got 6 containers of those.  Between smoothies and my "serving of fruit or berries" I have to say strawberries have been my fav!  Well, time will tell how bad I "did it" this week!.....Oh wait that time is tomorrow.....wishin' there was a do-over button!  Today marks the 3 year anniversary that I lost a dear friend Debbie Grizzard to weight-loss surgery.  My thoughts are with Jessica, Pauline, Thomas and the family today.  I believe I can get through this the old fashioned way of working......a luxury Debbie could not do any longer! Although she cannot read this - I miss you Debbie and think about you often.  You raised a beautiful young lady and I love getting to spend time with her - she's just like you strong, independent and a beautiful woman!  Girl, warn the soprano section in heaven.....

No comments:

Post a Comment