Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 62 - Now I know WHAT NOT TO DO!!!

Well, today has been a good day all in all.  I did well following my diet until this evening.  But I want to account the days events first then move along.  I didn't have to sing this morning b/c several choir peeps were out!  Let me go over my food:

Brakfast: green smoothie
Snack: turkey and strawberries
Lunch" broccoli and chicken and a few pasta noodles (maybe 10 max)
Snack: apple
Dinner: Bacon wrapped hot dogs, potatoes and peas.

I was going to cheat tonight and confess later, however it BACKFIRED!! Dinner took a detour and BAM I threw it up everywhere.  It was SO greasy, that by the time I was finished eating, I felt sick.

My body is SO VERY SORE today.  Knees, legs, back, shoulders, arms, I'm talking EVERYTHING!!
And I have to admit I am SO exhausted that I am just gonna go to bed.  So much for my confession.....it turned into a purging session.....literally!  So for anyone else trying - DON'T DO THE CHEAT!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment