Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 61 - Workout, new meal and errrrthang else you may wanna know!

I met with Nikki this morning and we always have a great time, but I have to say that I think I am going to die from the workout.  The HARDEST thing was the bench bends or whatever they are called - death by bench is my name for it!  I thought I was strong until I got my butt down there to do it! Not so much!  We had a quick workout today, but it went well.  Ran through all of my new moves and brushed up on some older ones too!

Food:
Breakfast: Green Smoothie
Snack: turkey and strawberries
Lunch: porkchops
Snack: ezekial bread and PB
Dinner: porkchops and greenbeans

I need to lose this other 8.7 pounds and get my butt below 200! I am feeling Ninja today!

No comments:

Post a Comment