Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 58 - Don't cry over spilt......

Macaroni! The answer is macaroni and it's too late - I already did!  I know you guys are probably thinking I've lost my mind....and I would have to say today....yes I have.  I have felt pretty cruddy over the last couple of days and it seems when you feel bad the least little thing drives you nuts! Well, that's been me today ESPECIALLY!  I tried to just avoid most people at work, because I could very easily get rubbed the wrong way!  Made it through pretty successful - meaning that yes some people rubbed me the wrong way....but I just kept it to myself and did not respond hastily or at all!   

My trainer has told me when I am sick to skip the gym to recover which may I add makes me feel lazy!  So, I skipped the gym with reluctance and ate my food as I am supposed to!  I was also going to skip church and get my fat butt in the bed, because when I walked in the house, I was ready to sleep.  Well, my hubby wanted to go to church and acted aggrivated so I got up and went.  When we got there, his back started hurting and he did not want to sit in service.  So, while sitting in the foyer, I hear an all too familiar scream....my son was melting down.  I went upstairs and tried to get control of him....(didn't go too well - spastic autistic kids have more energy than a sick, exhausted mom!)  When we got home I still had to eat as did my hubby, so I cooked for him and my son who wanted macaroni.  I was cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry.  About the time I got the kitchen perfectly clean....you guessed it....my son dropped an entire bowl of macaroni all over the fridge and floor when he was trying to "save" his mac & cheese for tomorrow! I sent him to bed and continued to clean up the new mess!  I guess I was just feeling overwhelmed, hungry, tired, and just irritated and then came the tears! Well, not it's 10:50 pm and I am wide awake while the rest of the house sleeps....this is why I wanted to go to bed at 6 to begin with! *case and point*  I will get my new weight and measurements done tomorrow and will let you know how that goes!

Food:
Breakfast: eggs
Snack: turkey and strawberries
Lunch: chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, salad, tomatoes,
Snack: Zeke, grapes, 1 slice of canteloupe, and 2 strawberries
Dinner: turkey, edimame, 1 slice of canteloupe, tomatoes

I do have a prayer request I would like to ask all of my friends to remember....my brother goes to court tomorrow for some poor decisions he made, just pray that he will find mercy.  It's hard for me to see him go through this....I know it's not my battle to carry, but he is still my little brother and I'm just ready to see God do something BIG in his life!  Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment