I HAVE to give credit where credit is due! Today I went for a new weigh in and re-measure. I found out that I DID NOT gain several inches as was written on my paper and not only that....but I had lost another 2 pounds - IN ONLY 2 DAYS!! WITH NO GYM!! Now, I'm not making a habit out of it, my trainer asked me to allow my body to get well so I do not JACK-UP my metabolism so, I return to HARDCORE tomorrow! Also, I LOVE - LOVE - LOVE Cindy, Naomi and Taylor at Indian Lake Medical weight-loss! If it wasn't for my B-12 shots giving me energy, and my trainer Nikki Mack kicking my rear into gear then I wouldn't have made it this far! I have to admit I LOVE Cindy because she is the tape-measure Nazzi! If you didn't earn it......then you're not gonna get it on the paper! Sorry Charlie - work harder and see ya next week! So, when I went in the other day I was surprised that it didn't feel like the lady was fondling my fat to find the right measurement spots! (I know....gross graphic....but someone's gotta do it!)
I was SO excited to discover that my weight is now 208.6 and I was actually down an entire inch from last weeks forecast! From now on, if Cindy's not there.....I'll just re-schedule! I choose not to do the phenteramine with the B-12 shot because it didn't do anything for me in the past, but also b/c Nikki requested that I not take it! I am looking forward to the next 8.7 pounds to come off....because then I will OFFICIALLY be smaller than when I gave birth to Colton - and that's pretty amazing considering I LOSE weight when I'm pregnant!
Food:
Breakfast: eggs
Snack: turkey and apple slices
Lunch: turkey, edimame, carrot sticks, 1 slice of canteloupe, grapes, celery dipped in maranara - I know I'm weird, and grape tomatoes
Snack: PB on Zeke and grapes
Dinner: OMGSH FABULOUS garlic and wine BBQ grilled pork chops and peas
Can I state for the record - because I want you to hear it here first, I am STARVING lately - YES....even with the amount of food I'm eating! It's INSANE!! Metabolism kicking into OVERDRIVE I'd say....considering 2 more pounds lost in 2 days! This chick does know what she's talkin' about ;)
Thank you to anyone who prayed for my brother today! God really showed up in the situation and even though it's not the perfect conclusion, we can DEFINATELY see God's hand at work! Thank you to all of my co-workers who held my head high today when I had my moment! You know who you are and I am blessed to have each of you in my life!
Bible study was amazing today I can't wait for us all to go on our retreat in April! Birmingham Bound...or BUST! Now to pray for the Palin Meet - n - greet! LOL!!!
Have a good night all!


No comments:
Post a Comment