OK so honestly, my voice has come and gone ALL DAY LONG - for some of you, I'm sure this was a blessing! But along with that came me sweating like a pig! I'm talking BURNING UP, but yet my hands felt cold! UGH! I do not get sick, so I did my best to fake it through the day - you know "fake it til' you make it??" I'm not running a fever so IDK what the crap is going on! I did pray for a way of escape out of the solo on Sunday....this was not exactly my idea.....nevermind God....I will sing it! Ok?
My food today was JACKED.....I feel I need to explain.....
Breakfast: Oats and 1 ounce of nuts (I did not have time to make eggs - I was called in to work @ the Gallatin office for someone who was sick.)
Snack: Turkey and crasins (all of my strawberries are in the H'ville office in the kitchen)
Lunch: baked bbq chicken breast, black eyes peas, green beans and cucumbers and tomatoes
Snack: PB on Zeke and grapes
Dinner: Italian chicken, 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes made with chicken broth, 2 strawberries, 10 grapes, apple wedges (3), canteloupe, cherry tomatoes and carrot sticks
OK, don't ask me why but at lunch today I wanted a roll SO STINKING BAD!!! Even to the point I messaged Nikki who told me I CAN HAVE anything I want, but I have to think to myself what will this do for my program and my goal? #1 I did not do it because I did not want her upset with me, (not that she would be - but I have to tell myself she would) and #2 because I CANNOT tell myself I CAN have anything, because I KNOW ME and I WILL excuse my behavior, justify it and have what I want when I want! I'm just not to the point that I can 100% go mind over matter and I will partake then and regret later....hence how I got here to begin with! I have felt like I was STARVING all day and so on the way home I stopped @ the grocery - hence all the fruit and veggies....
I did my weigh in today and it's as follows:
LAST WEEK WEIGHT: 212.6 THIS WEEK WEIGHT: 210.6
LAST WEEK BMI: ??? THIS WEEK BMI: 38.5
I did not have my normal lady who does my measurements, so I am going to go in and be re-measured, b/c the lady wold me everything was the same as last week but I had lost 2 pounds AND 1/2 an inch....but she wrote down random numbers that were larger than my starting numbers, so didn't make much sense to me???? And I'm not quite sure how I'd lose 2 pounds and gain over 16.5 inches....LOL! At least a weight check and re-measure is free....so I will post tomorrow after I have the accurate info! :)
So in 57 days I'm down 16.4 pounds and 16.5 inches...... WHOO HOO!!! Thanks Nikki Mack for helping me get this far and not being aggrivated with my stupid moments! I love you girl, you have truly been a God send in my journey!

No comments:
Post a Comment