Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 56 - Choose this day.....

OK, so I will tell you that today was a better day.  I TOTALLY forgot my AM snack and by lunch time I was STARVING!!!  Anyway, my trainer has me doing this new festive forum thing....the only thing is....it looks like the original AOL and lord knows I haven't been on dial-up in 15 years!

I start my new workout this weekend....Oh dear me! I got my intro e-mail and just let me say anything that needs You-Tube tutorials scares me! OK?? 

I went to the gym and did my workout tonight, and somehow I felt like I was back at day #1 muscle strength wise.  I just felt WEAK! 

Well, today I have to admit I have had some things going through my mind (nothing bad) and I just need to get to work on some stuff!  I just need to figure out the right steps to take to do what I'm supposed to do....and the funny thing is I don't even know what all of that is! Funny how God starts showing you bits and pieces of a puzzle, but yet without all of the pieces together or in front of you - you still have NO IDEA what the complete puzzle picture is!  Just praying that He will show me the answers as I am supposed to see them and when I'm supposed to and that I have the courage and obedience to just do it!

Food:
Breakfast: eggs and oats
Snack: missed
Lunch: salad with grilled chicken, a few almond slivers, tomatoes, bell peppers, and other festiveness I'm sure I'm forgetting!
Snack: Homemade PB on Zeke and grapes -
Dinner: Soup

Well guys - night! And I'd appreciate your continued prayers for our family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment