OK, so I'm pretty good at math....and I just want everyone to know from my personal experience....this is good math! Well.....I have been eating veggies and I'm still not exactly at the answer to the top equation! Must need more water..... LOL!
Went to the gym this AM - it went well....made more friends. It cracks me up - when I first started there, I disliked it with a passion! I could not stand the buff people staring down the chunky chick! Now....I could really care less! I wanna tell em' ya know what - I own err bit of this....so don't worry about it...I earned it honestly! *smile* So, I REALLY REALLY missed my workout with my trainer - she knows how to kick my rear into motivation - and I'm not talking Chris Farley motivation! Got me 3 new pair of size 16's today. I can get into all of them, but...(and also butt) they do not look the best yet. But since they were only on sale today....got em' anyway! I have REALLY got to make myself get up on the weekends b/c it jacks up my plan!
Breakfast: missed
Snack: missed
Lunch: teriyaki chicken
Snack: ham and strawberries
Dinner: well it started as a brilliant idea to play catch-up...you see what had happened was...I put turkey, grapes, spinach, strawberries and blueberries in the blender and tried to drink them..(smoothie..or not)..needless to say dinner ended up being sliced turkey and sweet potato slices.
Looking forward to the Superbowl tomorrow night. And work this week....I feel I stay on track better when I'm @ work. Didn't get the painting done that I wanted to....such is life! Just been a "whatever" kind of day! Got to get out of this attitude QUICKLY before I jack up everything I worked so hard for all week!

No comments:
Post a Comment