OK, so I'm typing Friday's blog at 6:30 on Saturday morning because Friday was one of those days and when I finally got home I checked out at 8:30! The day was going GREAT all the way up until 3:50 pm when I got a call from daycare and all I could hear was my son Colton screaming at the top of his lungs in the background....I was told he was havig a meltdown someone needed to get there immediately! So I left HR Block and went to the daycare! By the time I got there he was calm.....(for the moment) He had beat the crap out of 4 people - 2 were teachers and 1 was the director. And he's suspended on Monday....LOVELY!! If anyone has had experience with an autistic child - when they snap it is SO HARD to bring them back down! He fought me in the car....ran out of HR block when I got there, clawed my arms, kicked, punched, spit on me....etc! I was EXHAUSTED by the time my hubby made it there to releive me and pick him up!
Anyway, so after that I have to admit I DID not want to go to the gym....and I wanted to eat REALLY BAD!! I think I was partially exhausted because I had somehow worked through my first snack and I was wrestling through my second, so I was hungry and exhausted! Not a good combo! I did go to the gym for my workout, but I will be honest and say I went with a bad attitude - it was THE LAST place I wanted to be! When I got there, there was a woman who is trying hard to lose weight and she and her mom were working with a trainer and she was saying "I can't....it hurts" during the jumping jacks. It took me back to my first workouts and I just felt I had to encourage her. So I did....they were very sweet people. So even with my bad attitude, God wanted me there for that lady.
When I got home I was determined that I was NOT going to cook - I was going to skip eating and go to bed or I was going out for dinner. So, Nikki.....you may want to strangle me.....but we went to Kabuto again and I had a "clean cheat" - the exact one I did last time! I split all my meat in half and brought the other half home!
Breakfast: eggs and oats
Snack: missed
Lunch: taco salad
Snack: missed
Dinner: salad, veggies and terriyaki chicken, and the beef broth with the mushroom in it
And when I got home...As I said before...I checked out.........


No comments:
Post a Comment