Well, today has been a good day. I did have a pretty crappy migraine this morning that is acting like it wants to return, so I'm about to medicate and meditate....right onto my pillow! I got a very sweet call today from a patient who saw a recent pic of me posted to FB and she was telling me how much she can tell that I've lost. That made me feel good! I keep on truckin' along....
Food today:
Breakfast: eggs and oats
Snack: turkey and strawberries
Lunch: Beggin' Strips (AKA Turkey Bacon) and salad with tomato
Snack: PB on Zeke and grapes
Dinner: ribs and salad
I worked-out tonight and was glad to see a friend of mine @ the gym. I can't wait for this weekend! I am SO excited to see how it goes! :) DEAR JESUS.....Please let my new date outfit fit....AMEN! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment